What is ShipitAPO?
Founded in 2000, ShipitAPO is the original APO/FPO/DPO forwarding service! ShipitAPO provides APO/FPO/DPO address holders with a unique stateside street address that is used as their "Ship To" address when shopping online. You can use your ShipitAPO Address to shop anywhere!
The packages we receive are then forwarded by ShipitAPO via the U.S. Postal Service to the APO/FPO/DPO address specified in your account.
So... Why not sign up now?
Meet your new best friend!®
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Register Now »
ShipitAPO. Your Global Lifeline.®
- “Thanks for your help! It's nice to know there are people on the other end and not just computers working on auto drive.”
- Asha, Japan
- “Thank you for your quick reply! I am truly impressed-never have I received such fast help from a company! Well done. ”
- Jordyn, Japan
- “I just want to say thank you and everyone else that has helped me out with this and answering my questions and making sure everything was and is taken care of. This is why i trust your company with all of my shipping needs. ”
- Kalin, Italy
- “Your service is fantastic! Thank you for your hard work, it is appreciated!”
- Shana, Japan
- “Did I ever tell you guys that how much I appreciate your service? You guys are the true life savers. Throughout my deployment, I have recommended your service to numerous service members that are assigned to my unit and they all agree that you guys rock!!! Thanks for the support! We as deployed soldiers often found ourselves trapped because we went online and shopping for some stuff to improve our lives over here and later on found out that they don't ship the items to APO addresses, and you guys provided the solutions to all the problems. Thank You!!!!”
- Benson, Iraq
- “Thank you guys, I just wanted to let you know your company is so convenient for me in Afghanistan. Instead of shipping my packages home, I just ship it to you guys and it comes here quicker than I ever expected. I am telling my friends out here about you guys so they can use your service. Thanks again.”
- Alex, Afghanistan