What is ShipitAPO?
Founded in 2000, ShipitAPO is the original APO/FPO/DPO forwarding service! ShipitAPO provides APO/FPO/DPO address holders with a unique stateside mailing address that is used as their "Ship To" address when shopping online. Even stores that say they won't ship to those addresses!
The packages we receive are forwarded by ShipitAPO through the U.S. Postal Service to the APO/FPO/DPO address where they belong.
Meet your new best friend!®
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Learn More about What We Do »
ShipitAPO. Your Global Lifeline.®
- “Just want to thank all of ShipitAPO again for being so kind and understanding of my situation. It is so rare these days to experience such personal and genuine customer service and I truly appreciate it.”
- Rachel, Germany
- “Thanks so much for your quick response! I have been trying to order a digital camera all week and ran into all kinds of problems with shipping. My boss told me about your company, he has used it before. This is the fastest and best response I have had to any question. I appreciate it.”
- Angela, Bosnia
- “Thanks much for your continued service - I've been overseas since 2000 and your company has been the best thing to happen to my mail service in that 9+ years. When speaking with others who are new to overseas environments, I always suggest ShipitAPO as an invaluable service.”
- A satisfied customer, Europe
- “FYI, your service is fantastic and my husband and I appreciate it very much! We don't want to inconvience family and friends with the hassels of going to the post office and still want to purchase items from specific vendors. Unfortunately for us, they don't all ship to APO's. Keep up the great work and we'll continue to spread your business around to all of our friends!”
- Yvonne, Belgium
- “As a former Purchasing Agent of a large company that mainly ordered items on-line, I can vouch for their rates and customer service...[Now that I'm overseas] this is the first time I have not been frustrated ordering items from the U. S. that are hard to find in the host country.”
- Jason, Middle East
- “First, I am happy that the matter is resolved, of course. Actually, more important to me was the quality of the customer service you provided me. A timely reply was a good start, but you took the time to fully explain the situation, and to offer possible solutions. This is what I try to get my staff to offer my customers. I just wanted to take the time to thank you! You have definitely exceeded my expectations!”
- Richard, Japan