What is ShipitAPO?
Founded in 2000, ShipitAPO is the original APO/FPO/DPO forwarding service! ShipitAPO provides APO/FPO/DPO address holders with a unique stateside street address that is used as their "Ship To" address when shopping online. You can use your ShipitAPO Address to shop anywhere!
The packages we receive are then forwarded by ShipitAPO via the U.S. Postal Service to the APO/FPO/DPO address specified in your account.
So... Why not sign up now?
Meet your new best friend!®
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Register Now »
ShipitAPO. Your Global Lifeline.®
- “Thank you guys, I just wanted to let you know your company is so convenient for me in Afghanistan. Instead of shipping my packages home, I just ship it to you guys and it comes here quicker than I ever expected. I am telling my friends out here about you guys so they can use your service. Thanks again.”
- Alex, Afghanistan
- “Thank you very much for the service you provide. I have had many a frustration trying to order stuff online only to see 'Sorry, we don't ship to APO/FPO'. As for shipping time there is no better way to have packages sent to Afghanistan. The delay is only two to three days longer than vendors shipping direct to an APO. I have referred your service to almost everyone I know around here and they are also more than pleased with your service.”
- Riann, Afghanistan
- “Thank YOU! I don't think I've ever seen such good customer service online (and friendly). ShipitAPO! is a great service and I've placed a link on my website to let everyone know about it.”
- Kevin, Italy
- “I greatly appreciate [ShipitAPO!]'s commitment to service, and the personal touch used in [their] replies, it makes me feel like I am corresponding with a distant friend. I am spreading the word of [ShipitAPO!] everywhere I can here in Japan. Thank you.”
- Glenn, Japan
- “Thanks so much! I'm shocked at such good customer service. I appreciate your support.”
- Randal, Netherlands
- “I just wanted to say thank you. You guys are great and really do a fantastic job turning around my packages. Thanks again and Merry Christmas.”
- Charlie, Thailand