What is ShipitAPO?
Founded in 2000, ShipitAPO is the original APO/FPO/DPO forwarding service! ShipitAPO provides APO/FPO/DPO address holders with a unique stateside street address that is used as their "Ship To" address when shopping online. You can use your ShipitAPO Address to shop anywhere!
The packages we receive are then forwarded by ShipitAPO via the U.S. Postal Service to the APO/FPO/DPO address specified in your account.
So... Why not sign up now?
Meet your new best friend!®
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Learn More about What We Do »
ShipitAPO. Your Global Lifeline.®
- “I want to thank everyone that works at ShipitAPO for all the work that you do. I very much appreciate the work you all do, from receiving the order, to processing it, checking it, addressing it, and sending it out. It makes me feel good to know that I can send my merchandise to someone trustworthy, not having to worry about a thing. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
- Zach, Okinawa
- “With a full heart, and eyes full of tears, I WANT TO THANK YOU for never forgetting about us that has to work away from our families. ShipitAPO is more like my extended family than a business cause you have shown me over the years "YOU CARE".”
- Tyrone, Kuwait
- “Thank you guys, I just wanted to let you know your company is so convenient for me in Afghanistan. Instead of shipping my packages home, I just ship it to you guys and it comes here quicker than I ever expected. I am telling my friends out here about you guys so they can use your service. Thanks again.”
- Alex, Afghanistan
- “Thank you, thank you, thank you! I greatly appreciate the speed and thoroughness of your response [to my Customer Service email]. I have been so happy with the service that ShipitAPO has given us. Keep up the great work!”
- A Satisfied Customer, Sofia, Iceland
- “Thanks for your service. I've retired from the military and returned to the States. I thoroughly enjoyed having you send my packages to me, would have made my last tour of duty a living hell without it.”
- Kevin, South Korea
- “Thanks for your help! It's nice to know there are people on the other end and not just computers working on auto drive.”
- Asha, Japan