What is ShipitAPO?
Founded in 2000, ShipitAPO is the original APO/FPO/DPO forwarding service! ShipitAPO provides APO/FPO/DPO address holders with a unique stateside street address that is used as their "Ship To" address when shopping online. You can use your ShipitAPO Address to shop anywhere!
The packages we receive are then forwarded by ShipitAPO via the U.S. Postal Service to the APO/FPO/DPO address specified in your account.
So... Why not sign up now?
Meet your new best friend!®
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Register Now »
ShipitAPO. Your Global Lifeline.®
- “Thanks for the great work you guys do! I wouldn't be able to get half the stuff I need over here if it weren't for you guys! Thanks again!”
- William, Iraq
- “Never have I received a reply back from anyone so quickly during a work week...this is Sunday.”
- Kevin, USS Mount Whitney
- “Just want you to know how VERY happy we are with your service. You've saved us and our poor stateside family members countless hours of hassle with your efficiency and reliability. What a great way to support our troops and families serving overseas. All the best for 2010 and please keep up that great service!”
- Mickey, Germany
- “And thank you sooooo much for the service you provide. You guys are great!”
- Andrew, England
- “I spent DAYS researching the best buy on a portable DVD player for my daughter's Christmas. I finally decided on one and went through the whole order process only to get to the final 'click' and read: 'Sorry, we don't ship to APO [addresses].' I was so frustrated that I went outside to complain to my neighbor. She had used your service and told me how easy it was to sign up and how happy she'd been with your shipping time. I came back inside, and within ten minutes I had a new address and placed my order for the player. There will be one happy 13-year old on Christmas morning. I'm looking forward to using your wonderful service for the duration of our tour. Thanks again!”
- Elizabeth, Japan
- “Your idea for ShipitAPO was brilliant and for those of us still stationed overseas, we need it.”
- Collis, South Korea